1. Open bearing refers to the bearing without any sealing cover.
2. Enclosed bearing refers to the bearing with sealing cover or sealing cover on both sides, ZZ means with metal cover on both sides, 2RS means with sealing cover on both sides, customers can choose different sealing cover or sealing cover according to their own requirements.
3. For bearings of the same size, customers can choose different materials and grades. The materials are: bearing steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic, etc. Accuracy grades are P0, P6, P5, or ABEC-1, ABEC-3, ABEC-5, ABEC-7, etc.
4. The following dimensions are the basic dimensions of bearings according to international standards. If customers have different requirements, we can customize them.
5. The same bearing has various codes and names, please confirm the size of the bearing you need.
|Bore Diameter||45 mm|
|Outside Diameter||100 mm|
|Overall Width||25 mm|
|Row Type & Fill Slot||1|
|Snap Ring Included||Without Snap Ring|
|Cage Type||Sheet metal|
|Precision Rating||ABEC 3|