Stainless Steel AXK3047 Series Flat Thrust Needle Roller Bearing
Thrust roller bearings are used to support the axial load and radial combined load of the main shaft, but the radial load should not exceed 55% of the axial load. Compared with other thrust roller bearings, this bearing has a lower coefficient of friction and higher rotational speed and alignment performance.
If you want to know more details, please feel free to contact us.
1. These needle roller thrust bearings provide high rigidity with minimal axial play. It has a smaller cross section than standard thrust bearings used in confined spaces.
2. Due to the small diameter deviation of a set of inner rollers, these bearings can withstand large axial loads and peak loads.
3. AXK thrust bearings can be combined with AS series washers in applications where adjacent components cannot be used as raceways.
4. Made of hardened spring steel, the washer is polished on both sides and can be used as a raceway.
5. Bearings are used in a wide range of applications, from agricultural machinery to transportation equipment, robots, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts and aggregate crushers, etc.
|Structure||thrust needle roller bearing|
|Type||needle roller bearing|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (Cr)||11.2kN|
|Static Load Capacity (Cor)||35.5kN|
|Maximum Rotational Speed (Oil)||11000rpm|
|Material||Chrome steel/GCr15/Stainless steel/ceramic|
|Sealing type||You can choose Metal seal Or Rubber seal|
|Is customized||Yes (Drawings required)|
|Related accessories||Oil seal,Circlip and housings etc.|
Needle roller bearings are roller bearings with cylindrical rollers. Relative to their diameter, the rollers are thin and long. This type of roller is called a needle roller. Despite the small cross-section, the bearing still has a large load-carrying capacity. Needle roller bearings are equipped with slender rollers (roller diameter D≤5mm, L/D≥2.5, L is the length of the roller), so the radial structure is compact, the inner diameter and the load capacity rating are the same as other types of bearings, the outer smallest diameter. Particularly suitable for support structures with limited radial installation dimensions.
|Model||Dimensions(mm)||Baic Load Rating(N)||Limitting Speed(RPM)||Weight|